COVID-19 Information for Guests 2021.
The world is facing an issue of enormous scale and uncertainty. It has never been more important to The Thunderbird RV Park to ensure the safety and support of our guests, staff and communities. We are all in this together. To join in the efforts to socially distance and do our part to protect and care for our guests, staff, communities and public health, we’ve decided to restrict access to the RV Park, effective Wednesday March 25th until further notice. We are so grateful for our staff – they are the heart of our business, and will continue to work diligently to keep our Park clean and disinfected.
In response to the outbreak of COVID-19 we will be making the following changes.
- Cottages and hot tubs will be closed indefinitely. We are taking bookings for July / August /September, with the possibility for mid to late June bookings but we will have to wait and see what our instruction is when we are nearer to June.
- We are not taking reservations for April in Cottages or RV sites until we have been cleared to do so.
- We will honour all Cancellations with a 100% refund if needed to cancel your reservation with us.
- Please refrain from using the public facilities if you are able to use your own washroom in your RV (with that said we also realize some folks do need our facilities, just use every precaution while doing so) – you are safer to use your own toilets and showers when and if possible.
- Do not gather in groups – no gathering will be allowed during this time until further notice.
- The laundry room services will remain open, no gathering will be allowed in this area. We have left a bottle of sanitizer disinfectant in the laundry room and in each washroom for customers to use before using facility we recommend spraying down the areas you will be using the facility.
- The office will remain open between 9:00am – 6:00pm. Office door will remain locked and closed but office staff will talk and help you through the patio sliding door, we recommend telephoning the office first. Only come to the office if there is no other solution.
Call (250) 286-3344 between 9am – 6 pm, leave a message if no answer, we may be on the other line. After hours, for URGENT matters managers number is posted on the office door.
- If you have been out of the country or in an area that is a ‘hot spot’ for COVID-19 we require that you notify a manager, and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Wash your hands frequently & avoid touching your face. Hand sanitizer will be available in our public spaces.
- Our staff are working diligently at keeping our common areas disinfected. We ask you to help us keep both yourself and our staff safe and healthy by keeping distance.
- No new guests will be allowed to check in, until further notice until the end of April and possibly May. Current guests will not be allowed to return after they have checked out. Contact the office if you have any questions. We will keep you updated as things change.
- Those who are currently in the RV Park may stay but check with the Office to confirm. All new reservations for the remainder of March and April we have cancelled. No new Guests will be allowed in until further notice or until we are cleared to do so. Contact the office if you have any questions.
Thunderbird RV & Cottage Resort
Park Management Team