High Season is a busy time at the Thunderbird RV Park & Resort. With all the activities going on during the summer such as salmon fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, biking, snorkeling with the salmon, and our “Salmon and Cod Derby” on BC Day Holiday weekend. We recommend you make your reservations in advance. Please note we no longer have tenting or unserviced sites. All of our RV sites are fully serviced we have both 30 and 50 amp power hookups.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to do all we can to make your vacation a memorable experience.
HIGH SEASON RV RATES 2019
All prices quoted are in Canadian funds.
Prices do not include 5% GST
(Based on 2 person occupancy – Electricity, Sewer, Water & Satellite TV)
|FULLY SERVICED RV SITE RATES
Valid May 1 – September 30, 2019
Extended Stay rates available only up to June 14th
Weekly Rates only available from
June 15th – September 30th
|RV Low Season Rates
Valid Oct 1 – April 30, 2019
FULLY SERVICED RV SITES
|OTHER RV SITE FEES|
|WIFI – Available to guests||Subject to an Administrative Fee|
|Basic Service (3 MB):||Email, Browsing the net|
|Premium Package (6 MB):||Up loading large files, streaming Netflix or You Tube, Internet radio, High Definition Streaming|
|Premium Plus (6 MB):||Enquire in Office for more details.|
Vancouver Island is known for its milder weather in fall, winter and spring. If you are a camping enthusiast and still enjoy getting out for some camping in your recreation vehicle during the Off Season when it’s not so busy with the summer hustle and bustle Thunderbird RV Park is the place for you.
|High Season Rates
June 1 – September 30, 2019
Holiday Long Weekends a minimum 2 night stay in cottages.
However if space is available, we will waive this restriction.
One Bedroom* (based on 2 person occupancy – max 4 persons)
One bedroom cottages are fully disabled accessible with Private Hot Tubs
Kolus & Raven Suites:
$15 per day (adult 13+)
$10 per day children (3 – 12 years old) – 2 and under are free
*Service dog is permitted in Orca (1 bedroom) only – no pets are permitted in any other cottage. Please advise office when booking.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Due to popularity, reservations are recommended. Cancellation fees will be charged for guests who don’t show up. Advanced reservations are recommended throughout the busy summer season – especially July – Sept 15th!
Thunderbird RV Park and Resort rules and regulations include:
- Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (During peak season)
- Must register in the office before you occupy sites
- RV Check out time by 11:00 pm – Check In is at 1:00 pm
- Cottage Check out time is 11:00 AM – Check In is at 3:00 pm
- Re-register by 11:00 am
Pets, Cleaning & Damage Policies
Service dog is permitted in Orca (1 bedroom only – no pets are permitted in any other cottage.)
- All accommodations are non-smoking. This policy is enforced with a $100 fee. No Smoking or Vaping inside any cottage or on any patio sundecks.
- Any damage caused will be charged directly to the guest’s credit card.
- We take pride with the cleanliness of the Resort. Please treat it as your home and clean up for the next guest rather than having an excessive cleaning fee added to your credit card.
- Out of respect for all of our guests, the Resort enforces a “quiet-time” policy between the hour of 11pm and 8am. Guests who do not follow our quiet-time policy may be asked to leave immediately.
Thank you for respecting our Resort’s Policies. We hope that you have a memorable experience at Thunderbird RV Park & Cottage Resort, located on Vancouver Island in Campbell River, British Columbia.
- No loud music at any time
- Quiet time in campground is 11:00 pm To 8:00 am
- Respect your neighbours
- If any problems occur, you may be evicted from the campground immediately without refund
- No more than 2 vehicles parked (safely) in the RV site on North side.
- No more than 1 vehicle in the RV site on South side (depends on size of vehicles)
- Guest’s visitors must park in designated parking area
- Roadway are to be kept clear for emergency vehicles – your vehicles must be parked safely on your site. Your visitors may not park in the roadway and are to park in the designated parking areas
- Only registered guests permitted in campground after 11:00 pm
Laundry and Restrooms
- Thunderbird RV Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- No smoking in restrooms or laundry room
- Supervise your children in restrooms and laundry area
- No pets are permitted in restrooms or laundry room. Service dogs excepted.
- Heated washrooms – wheelchair accessible restrooms and shower
- Coin operated showers
- Coin operated laundry facilities – new laundry room building now open!
- Must be kept on a leash in park at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Pet’s waste must be picked up immediately in a sanitary manner – waste bags are provided
- Please keep your pets quiet to not disturb other guests
- We would prefer you walk your pets outside of park perimeters
- Never leave your pet unattended outside
Management reserves the right to refuse service.