NOTICE TO ALL GUESTS
March 23, 2020
The current worldwide situation regarding Covid19 has impacted everyone.
We at TRVP & Resort recognize the uncertainty regarding your plans and we are adjusting to meet your needs. Therefore until further notice ALL DEPOSITS (both RV sites and Cottages) are 100% REFUNDABLE. Any guest wishing to cancel their reservation will receive the entire deposit – no fees or charges will be applied. Guests may also transfer the amount to a future booking. Further, we will no longer request a deposit at the time of booking. A valid credit card with current expiry date is all you will need.
We are open and receiving RV guests (only) throughout this time but observing strict social distancing tactics. Please follow the procedures we have put in place. No guests may enter the office and any necessary transactions will be done as noted on the door. We request all reservation transactions be handled either by phone or via email.
Cottages are closed until further notice to protect you and our staff.
We will not take any bookings before July 1st, 2020. Management will revisit this decision as conditions change or improve. As well, no deposits will be required to reserve your booking – only a valid credit card is needed to hold your booking.
We hope that when this has passed, you will call or contact us and re-book your vacation at Thunderbird RV Park & Resort. We hope everyone stays safe!
Our RV sites are still open and Vancouver Island is known for its milder weather in fall, winter and spring. If you are a camping enthusiast and still enjoy getting out in your recreation vehicle during the off season Thunderbird RV Park & Resort is the place for you. Please contact us before arriving to make your reservation.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to do all we can to make your vacation a memorable experience.
All prices quoted are in Canadian funds.
Prices do not include 5% GST
(Based on 2 person occupancy – Electricity, Sewer, Water & Satellite TV)
RV Low Season Rates
Valid October 1, 2019 – April 30, 2020
FULLY SERVICED RV SITES
High Season is a busy time at the Thunderbird RV Park & Resort. With all the activities going on during the summer such as salmon fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, biking, snorkeling with the salmon, and our “Salmon and Cod Derby” on BC Day Holiday weekend. We recommend you make your reservations in advance. All of our RV sites are fully serviced we have both 30 and 50 amp power hookups.
RV SITE RATES
|OTHER RV SITE FEES|
|WIFI – Available to guests||Subject to an Administrative Fee|
|Basic Service (3 MB):||Email, Browsing the net|
|Premium Package (6 MB):||Up loading large files, streaming Netflix or You Tube, Internet radio, High Definition Streaming|
|Premium Plus (6 MB):||Enquire in Office for more details.|
PLEASE NOTE – COTTAGES ARE CLOSED MARCH – JUNE 30th, 2020. Management will revisit this decision in late spring
and adjust according to the current Covid19 conditions.
High Season Rates
June 1 – September 30, 2020
Holiday Long Weekends a minimum 2 night stay in cottages.
However if space is available, we will waive this restriction.
One Bedroom* (based on 2 person occupancy – max 4 persons)
One bedroom cottages are fully disabled accessible with Private Hot Tubs
Kolus & Raven Suites:
$20 per day (adult 13+)
$10 per day children (3 – 12 years old) – 2 and under are free
*Service dog is permitted in Orca (1 bedroom) only – no pets are permitted in any other cottage. Please advise office when booking. Includes Premium WIFI.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Due to popularity, reservations are recommended. Cancellation fees will be charged for guests who don’t show up. Advanced reservations are recommended throughout the busy summer season – especially July – Sept 15th!
Thunderbird RV Park and Resort rules and regulations include:
- Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (During peak season)
- Must register in the office before you occupy sites
- RV Check out time by 11:00 pm – Check In is at 1:00 pm
- Cottage Check out time is 11:00 AM – Check In is at 3:00 pm
- Re-register by 11:00 am
Pets, Cleaning & Damage Policies
Service dog is permitted in Orca (1 bedroom only – no pets are permitted in any other cottage.)
- All accommodations are non-smoking. This policy is enforced with a $100 fee. No Smoking or Vaping inside any cottage or on any patio sundecks.
- Any damage caused will be charged directly to the guest’s credit card.
- We take pride with the cleanliness of the Resort. Please treat it as your home and clean up for the next guest rather than having an excessive cleaning fee added to your credit card.
- Out of respect for all of our guests, the Resort enforces a “quiet-time” policy between the hours of 11pm and 8am. Guests who do not follow our quiet-time policy may be asked to leave immediately.
Thank you for respecting our Resort’s Policies. We hope that you have a memorable experience at Thunderbird RV Park & Cottage Resort, located on Vancouver Island in Campbell River, British Columbia.
- No loud music at any time
- Quiet time in campground is 11:00 pm To 8:00 am
- Respect your neighbours
- If any problems occur, you may be evicted from the campground immediately without refund
- No more than 2 vehicles parked (safely) in the RV site on North side.
- No more than 1 vehicle in the RV site on South side (depends on size of vehicles)
- Guest’s visitors must park in designated parking area
- Roadway are to be kept clear for emergency vehicles – your vehicles must be parked safely on your site. Your visitors may not park in the roadway and are to park in the designated parking areas
- Only registered guests permitted in campground after 11:00 pm
Laundry and Restrooms
- Thunderbird RV Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- No smoking in restrooms or laundry room
- Supervise your children in restrooms and laundry area
- No pets are permitted in restrooms or laundry room. Service dogs excepted.
- Heated washrooms – wheelchair accessible restrooms and shower
- Coin operated showers
- Coin operated laundry facilities – new laundry room building now open!
- Must be kept on a leash in park at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Pet’s waste must be picked up immediately in a sanitary manner – waste bags are provided
- Please keep your pets quiet to not disturb other guests
- We would prefer you walk your pets outside of park perimeters
- Never leave your pet unattended outside
Management reserves the right to refuse service.