January 7, 2021
We are open and receiving RV and Cottage guests but observing strict social distancing guidelines. Please follow the procedures we have put in place for everyone’s safety. Guests are limited 2 people at a time in the office. We request all reservation transactions be handled either by phone or via email when possible.
The health of our guests and staff is paramount and we continue to follow our Covid19 Safety Plan and Guideline to ensure everyone remains safe and healthy. Our Guest Code of Conduct on the homepage outlines the procedures we ask you to follow. We adhere to the Provincial guidelines for cleaning all RV sites (hookup and sanitation touch points) and sanitizing cottages after every guest visit. All public areas – washrooms, laundry, office – are cleaned multiple times during office hours.
High Season is a busy time at the Thunderbird RV Park & Resort. Though the pandemic has shut down some options, many other activities are still going on during the summer such as salmon fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, biking, shopping and tours. Our local restaurants are happy to provide take out. We recommend you make your reservations with us in advance.
We welcome back our returning guests and look forward to meeting new visitors this season. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to do all we can to make your vacation a memorable experience!
| Make a Reservation Request |
All prices quoted are in Canadian funds.
Prices do not include 5% GST
(Based on 2 person occupancy – Electricity, Sewer, Water & Satellite TV)
All of our RV sites are fully serviced we offer both 30 and 50 amp power hookups.
RV SITE RATES
Minimum 2 night stay in RV sites during high season
|OTHER RV SITE FEES|
|WIFI – Available to guests||Subject to an Administrative Fee|
|Basic Service (3 MB):||Email, Browsing the net|
|Premium Package (6 MB):||Up loading large files, streaming Netflix or You Tube, Internet radio, High Definition Streaming|
|Premium Plus (6 MB):||Inquire in Office for more details.|
|Cottage High Season Rates
June 1 – September 30, 2021
Holiday Long Weekends a minimum 2 night stay in cottages.
However if space is available, we may waive this restriction.
One Bedroom* (based on 2 person occupancy – max 4 persons)
One bedroom cottages are fully disabled accessible with Private Hot Tubs
Two Bedroom (based on 4 person occupancy – max 6 persons)
Two bedroom cottages have fantastic views from the private upper level patio – both have an outdoor hot tub on the main level.
|Kolus & Raven Suites:
$20 per day (adult 13+)
$10 per day children (3 – 12 years old) – 2 and under are free
*Service dog is permitted in Orca (1 bedroom) only – no pets are permitted in any other cottage. Please advise office when booking. Includes Premium WIFI.
RV Low Season Rates
Valid October 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021
FULLY SERVICED RV SITES
Prices subject to change without notice.
Due to popularity, reservations are recommended. Cancellation fees will be charged for guests who don’t show up. Advanced reservations are recommended throughout the busy summer season – especially July – Sept 15th!
Thunderbird RV Park and Resort rules and regulations include:
- Office hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm (During peak season however this may change due to Covid19)
- Must register in the office before you occupy sites
- RV Check out time by 11:00 pm – Check In is at 1:00 pm
- Cottage Check out time is 11:00 AM – Check In is at 3:00 pm
- Re-register by 11:00 am
Pets, Cleaning & Damage Policies
Service dog is permitted in Orca (1 bedroom only – no pets are permitted in any other cottage.)
- All accommodations are non-smoking. This policy is enforced with a $100 fee. No Smoking or Vaping inside any cottage or on any patio sundecks.
- Any damage caused will be charged directly to the guest’s credit card.
- We take pride with the cleanliness of the Resort. Please treat it as your home and clean up for the next guest rather than having an excessive cleaning fee added to your credit card.
- Out of respect for all of our guests, the Resort enforces a “quiet-time” policy between the hours of 11pm and 8am. Guests who do not follow our quiet-time policy may be asked to leave immediately.
- No loud music at any time
- Quiet time in campground is 11:00 pm To 8:00 am
- Respect your neighbours
- If any problems occur, you may be evicted from the campground immediately without refund
- No more than 2 vehicles parked (safely) in the RV site on North side.
- No more than 1 vehicle in the RV site on South side (depends on size of vehicles)
- Guest’s visitors must park in designated parking area
- Roadway are to be kept clear for emergency vehicles – your vehicles must be parked safely on your site. Your visitors may not park in the roadway and are to park in the designated parking areas
- Only registered guests permitted in campground after 11:00 pm
Laundry and Restrooms
- Thunderbird RV Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- No smoking in restrooms or laundry room
- Supervise your children in restrooms and laundry area
- No pets are permitted in restrooms or laundry room. Service dogs excepted.
- Heated washrooms – wheelchair accessible restrooms and shower
- Coin operated showers
- Coin operated laundry facilities – new laundry room building now open!
- Must be kept on a leash in park at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Pet’s waste must be picked up immediately in a sanitary manner – waste bags are provided
- Please keep your pets quiet to not disturb other guests
- We would prefer you walk your pets outside of park perimeters
- Never leave your pet unattended outside
Thank you for respecting our Resort’s Policies. We hope that you have a memorable experience at Thunderbird RV Park & Cottage Resort, located on Vancouver Island in Campbell River, British Columbia.
Management reserves the right to refuse service.